|Early Morning Response to Staybridge Suites|
|By Engineer Benjamin Andes|
|November 15, 2020|
Limerick Fire Department was dispatched for an automatic alarm with multiple activations at the Staybridge Suite Hotel at 2:30 Saturday morning. The call quickly got upgraded to building fire once dispatch recieved reports of a smoke condition. Mutual aid from Royersford, Spring City, and Black Rock fire departments were dispatched at that time. Crews searched the building and quickly determined that the smoke came from a faulty hot water heater.